Terms & Conditions
Crumpton Oaks Co
Crumpton Cash Giveaway
On Pack Copy
A chance to win up to £1000 with Crumpton Cash. Winning prizes will be randomly assigned across the promotional pack universe using an independently audited and verified process. Plus free cider, merchandise, and Cider Store vouchers.
Crumpton Cash, over £150,000 to give away. See top of pack for details. Not all prizes are guaranteed to be won.
Enter the Unique code inside this pack for your chance to win at www.crumptoncash.com
Terms & Conditions:
The following exclusions apply: GB/CI and IOM residents 18+ only.
Purchase necessary, Max 1 entry per week per household
Not all prizes are guaranteed to be won.
Promotion opens 00:01 01/06/2021 and closes 23:59 30/09/2021
Internet access required to enter.
Please retain outer packaging for prize verification.
To enter and for full terms and conditions visit www.crumptoncash.com
Promoter: Crumpton Oaks Cider Co; Aston Manor Brewery, Deykin Avenue,Birmingham, B6 7BH
100 x £1000 cash
100 x £100 cash
500 x £50 cash
1500 x £20 cash
50 x promotional hats
50 x Cooler sleeves
50 x 20% off voucher codes for The Cider Store www.theciderstore.net
20 x Free packs of Apple Cider 500ml x 4
Full online Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is being run on promotional packs of 4 x 500ml Apple cans, 10 x 440ml apple cans and 4 x 440ml Cherry and Berry Cans.
- Internet access is required to enter.
Prize Draw Rules
- The promotion is open to residents of GB/ CI and IOM but is not running in Northern Ireland.
- Participants must be aged 18 years or over, and participation excludes promoter employees and their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- The promotion starts, and codes are valid for entry from, 00:01 on 01/06/2021
- The promotion closes 23:59 on 30/09/2021.
- Max 1 entry per week per household.
- Please retain outer packaging for prize verification.
Purchase a promotional pack and find the unique 7-digit code on the inside of the card wrap. Follow the instructions provided on the inside of the card wrap and enter the 7-digit code. Codes are unique and can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or other codes do not constitute unique codes and will not be accepted under this promotion. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
The entrant will be informed immediately if they have won with confirmation of the prize they have won. They will be directed to complete an online form with their name, address and email address. For cash prizes of £1000 they will be directed to send in their full name and address on a separate plain piece of paper, together with their winning qualifying promotional pack bearing the unique code they used to enter in order to claim the prize. It is recommended that all claims are sent via recorded delivery as no responsibility can be accepted for claims lost, damaged or stolen in the post.
The address that entrants will be required to send their claims to is:
Crumpton Cash Giveaway, Together Agency, Bridlesmith House, 38 Bridlesmith Gate, Nottingham, NG1 2GQ
- The winners’ details will not be passed on to any third parties and they will not receive any correspondence from Crumpton Oaks Cider Co apart from administering prizes as part of this promotion, unless they opt-in for further correspondence.
- Winner selection: Winning prizes will be randomly assigned across the promotional pack universe using an algorithm which is independently audited and verified. If the participant’s entry matches one of the prizes’ winning codes the participant will win that prize. Not all prizes are guaranteed to be won.
- All prize claims are subject to verification including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID which the entrant must provide within 7 days. The promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw prize entitlement or refuse to award a prize where there is, or the promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion has been compromised.
- All prize claims may be subject to proof of purchase.
- All winners will be informed immediately of their win after supplying their unique code, name and email address. If either the prize is declined or the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the promoter’s discretion.
- Winners may be requested but are not obliged to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion. This may include a request to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- Any qualifying promotional pack showing signs of tamper damage, misuse or fraud will be deemed to be void. Only original and valid promotional packs will be accepted. Photocopies will not be permitted.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner's nominated bank account for cash prizes via either Paypal or BACS. Winner has to specify their preferred method at time of redemption. If a physical prize is won this will be delivered within 28 days of validation of the claim. The promoter shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery caused by any inaccuracy in the name and address details provided by the winner.
- No other prize alternative available, in whole or in part and, unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, all prizes will be awarded directly to the winners only. In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize.
- The surname and county of the prize draw winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope Crumpton Oaks Cider Co, Aston Manor Brewery, Deykin Avenue, Birmingham, B6 7BH within 3 months of the closing date. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or terminate the promotion owing to exceptional circumstances beyond its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The decision of the promoter in all promotional matters is final and binding.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the GB, CI or IOM, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Crumpton Oaks Cider Co, Aston Manor Brewery, Deykin Avenue, Birmingham, B6 7BH
© Copyright Crumpton Oaks Cider Co 2021
If you have reason to believe that this policy is not being followed, or you have any questions please contact Crumpton Oaks Cider Co, Aston Manor Brewery, Deykin Avenue, Birmingham, B6 7BH.
We will only collect personal information that you want to provide to us, or basic personal information that is required as part of our registration process. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you through the website unless you have voluntarily provided it to us.
We only request additional information such as address details when it is required to fulfil the redemption of rewards or prizes.
When you provide us with personal data we may store that information so that we can contact you at a later date about our products, product offers and promotions only if you have opted in to receive further information.
We will not share your personal details with any other third parties unless the third party requires those details in order to process the fulfilment of any prize you may have won or you have opted in to receive information from third parties.
The personal details of the instant prize winners will be passed to third parties in order to fulfil the redemption of your prize.
To ensure information on our systems is secure we use state of the art physically secure data server facilities, and all data sent to our system via the internet is encrypted and protected by the latest firewalls and anti-hacking systems.
The security of data, both in transit and when stored is an increasing priority for individuals and businesses alike. The collection and storage of information is secured using various methods and levels of encryption.
© Copyright Crumpton Oaks Cider Co 2021
Avoid alcohol if pregnant or trying to conceive.
For further health information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
PLEASE ENJOY RESPONSIBLY. Chief Medical Officers recommend adults not regularly drink more than 14 units per week.
Crumpton Oaks Cider Co, Aston Manor Brewery, Deykin Avenue, Birmingham, B6 7BH